If you are at work, busy or going away; your dog deserves a good time in your absence. Kennels can be an unfamiliar and stressful place; this is why you can have complete peace of mind while I visit your pet in their own home and take them for walks to explore the local area or further afield.
Dog care can include:
* Feeding and watering
* Pop in visits (at least half an hour)
* Allowing access to explore in the garden
* Varied walks - depending on where you live I can take your dog to the woods, the beach, the countryside or Sandringham
* Playing with your pet with their favorite toys
* Overnight stays
Cats are creatures of habit, this is why someone coming to visit them is preferable to moving them to a cattery. I will be able to give them their normal food and they will have their normal routine. I will give them lots of fuss so they won't miss out on attention while you are away.
Cat care includes:
* Filling up bowls
* Cleaning out trays and tidying their area
* Playing with your cat
* Grooming (depending on breed)
Your small animals will receive all the care they need. I am experienced with rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, rats, chinchillas, birds and even pet hedgehogs! Pets will be fed and watered and their cages kept clean. Any animals living outside will be monitored for the correct temperature.
I am also equipped to take special care of your exotic pet through experience gained during my Diploma course.